Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Indoor Fun!

We've had some snowy days lately, which means Momma has had to get creative to keep G Monkey entertained. Below are 2 of her favorite 'surprises' lately. 

Kool-Aid Playdoh - basic homemade salt dough mixed with a packet of Kool-Aid. She enjoyed making it together and also  had fun fixing us 'scrambled eggs' with it. Good time filler, but kind of a mess on the floor. Oh well, what isn't?!



The Bubble - for all the Holy Cross Alumni out there, I stole this from Mr. Maas. I'm sure we all remember "The Bubble"!  For those who haven't experienced it, it's basically a tent made of plastic and tape.  You inflate the tent with a fan. Cheap and always a treat!  Steph and I used to make our own at home as kids. Super cool!  



The girls rushed to get blankets and pillows to snuggle inside and talk. Too cute!  Tysie even joined them for a while, but preferred being able to look out the window instead. 


I even army-crawled inside with Natalie so she could experience The Bubble. As you can see from the picture below, she was pretty unsure about the whole thing at first, but quickly realized she was hanging with the big girls. Then she was giggling and acting all cool!  Hilarious!


More snowy day fun to come soon!  

No comments: