A few weeks back, I introduced Gracie 'sleeping in curlers'! We cut one of Daddy's old t-shirts into rags and wrapped hair on a Saturday night. On Sunday morning, she woke up looking awfully cute! She and I took out her curlers in the hallway bathroom while Daddy finished getting ready in the master bathroom. As soon as we got her hair finished, she hopped down off the sink and ran to show her Daddy. Daddy (and Mommy) thought she looked so pretty! We will definitely be doing it again sometime!
![]() |
| Ready for bed! And yes, she did sleep in that princess dress! |



2 comments:
Too cute! I love it.
Super cute! One of my fondest memories of staying at Grammy's house as a kid is her putting curlers in my hair to sleep on and then Sunday morning going to church with curlys.
Post a Comment