Even though I've been way behind on blogging, I haven't been way behind on snapping pictures of this little sweetheart. Hattie is growing so quickly and experiencing so many new things! It's always so fun watching a little tiny baby grow and change. Hattie's been exposed to new things at this young age that Gracie was never exposed to, mostly because we bring her along to most of the family fun! Sometimes I'll leave her home, when I have someone to watch her, but she never seems to mind all the activity. Below are a few firsts for Little Bug!
![]() |
| March 23 First time swimming! We were on Spring Break and had no other plans! Why not swim?! Hattie LOVED the water... and still does! |
![]() |
| March 24 First movie! Again... we were on Spring Break... why not?! We saw Zootopia! |
![]() |
| We didn't see Angry Birds... just a good photo opportunity! |
![]() |
| April 28 First time in a high chair! At Jason's Deli! She felt like she was BIG STUFF that day! |
![]() |
| April 29 First pickle! She LOVED it! This baby is like the rest of us... we love our groceries! |
![]() |
| Cutie pie! |
![]() |
| Big sister was right next to her to keep her company! #sweetsisters |
![]() |
| May 26 First time playing in a blanket fort! These two played this way for over an hour! It's just the beginning for them! |
![]() |
| May 26 First time playing IN A BOX! This was just the first time.... Hattie has found she likes boxes! |
![]() |
| June 11 First wedding! Miss Rachel and Mr. Joe got married! We partied hard until we couldn't party any more! |
![]() |
| This is what we turned into before it was time to go home! Even though it's a blurry picture, I think you can see why we left! |
![]() |
| This is what she looked like 2 minutes after bath time that night! |
![]() |
| And as soon as I laid her down in bed. Sweet baby! Weddings wear me out, too! |
![]() |
| July 4 First 4th of July! First Annual Weaver BBQ! Cuties pies! |
Sweet Hattie,
Just because there are fewer blog posts of your first year, does not mean that I love you less! It simply means that I was too busy enjoying the moments with you and your sister to stop and take the time to document them in a timely fashion! I've loved every second of the last 9.5 months with you and I so look forward to everything we have ahead of us!
Love,
Momma





















No comments:
Post a Comment