Tuesday, July 5, 2016

New Swing Set

As many of you already know, in the spring, we got a new swing set for our backyard.  This isn't just any swing set, it's way fancier than anything I ever played on growing up!  It's kind of crazy really, I mean, we bought an old fashioned metal swing set when Gracie was almost 2.  While it served it's purpose at the time, it is way to small for her now.  Now, she is a tall 5 year old, but seriously, the poor girl couldn't even swing on it because everything was too tiny.  So, as you can see, we upgraded!   It's got a lifetime warrantee, thank the Lord, because our grandkids will need to play on it so we can get our money's worth out of it!  Both girls love it and so do Ryan and I.  Hattie mostly just swings, but Gracie and all the kids (cousins and neighbors) play all kind of fun things all over the place.  We've even had family devotions up on the deck a few times, which has been special and fun!  I'm hoping the girls continue to enjoy it for years to come.  Even Grandma can swing with the kids out there!









No comments: