Friday, July 8, 2016

Natalie's First Sleepover!

Last night Natalie and Kianna slept over!  The girls have been begging for a sleepover for weeks upon weeks!  It finally happened last night, although the kind of got gypped because we got a late start after gymnastics. It was okay though, the girls had plenty of fun!  Oddly enough, it was Natalie's first time spending the night!  She was a champ, no tears or worries, all smiles and giggles... okay, maybe a tantrum or two, but she is 3, after all!  

The girls chit-chatted till 10:15, then I went in and made them hush and sleep. So they did!  Even though Gracie has 3 beds in her room, when I went in to check on them, Gracie and Natalie were in bed together!  Whatever makes you happy, ladies!

This morning I was awakened by little shouts of, "I'll never ever never wear that!  NEVER!" Followed by sobbing and screaming. It was sweet Natalie expressing her thoughts about a headband. I just listened while the 3 girls duked it out. By the time I emerged, everyone was smiling and had at least 14 coats of lipstick (which is really chapstick)!  

We had a lazy morning and then headed to Kate's Kitchen for lunch!  As usual, everyone there gave me crazy eyes when they realized it was 4 on 1. Four kids and one adult. But they were perfect!  Even as we left, several people complimented the little ladies on their good behavior!  It was a lovely summer day!  






No comments: